Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set covers how to create and include a main idea in a speech as well as how to add key points to enhance an audience's understanding of the topic. Additionally, learn about what to add to different sections of a speech to make it successful, such as phrases that will help listeners envision what is being talked about.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseCommunications 101: Public Speaking
16 chapters | 105 lessons | 12 flashcard sets
- Intro to Public Speaking Flashcards
- Audience Analysis in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Listening & Feedback in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Speech Topic, Purpose & Thesis Flashcards
- Researching a Speech Flashcards
- Organizing a Speech Flashcards
- Language & Style in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Speech Delivery & Evaluation Flashcards
- Visuals for Public Speaking Flashcards
- Types of Speeches Flashcards
- Reasoning & Rhetorical Proof Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Communications 101