Flashcard Content Overview
What are you supposed to do when you see a number followed by an exclamation point? No, it does not mean to yell out that number really loudly! These flashcards will give you some practice problems to review concepts related to probability. You will be able to calculate single factorials, as well as products and quotients of factorials. In addition, you can also practice problems that involve expanding expressions by using the Binomial Theorem.
There are videos linked to each of these flashcards. However, if you are interested in learning even more about factorials and binomials, you can check out the links below.
- How to Use Factorial Notation: Process and Examples
- Pascal's Triangle: Definition and Use with Polynomials
- Binomial: Definition & Examples
- How to Use the Binomial Theorem to Expand a Binomial
Studying with Flashcards
As you prepare to take a test on probability, you can use these flashcards to practice some of the skills needed to calculate factorials and binomial expansions. Numbers involving factorials often get pretty large, so you will want to have a calculator handy for a couple of the problems. You will also need some scratch paper to work out some of the necessary calculations.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseMath 101: College Algebra
12 chapters | 95 lessons | 11 flashcard sets
- Simplifying & Solving Algebra Equations & Expressions: Practice Problems
- Graphing Practice in Algebra: Practice Problems
- Linear Equations in College Algebra Flashcards
- Matrices & Absolute Value Flashcards
- Inequalities Flashcards
- Factoring, Parabolas & Quadratics Flashcards
- Complex Numbers in College Algebra Flashcards
- Exponents & Polynomials Flashcards
- Functions in College Algebra Flashcards
- Rational Expressions Flashcards
- Exponentials & Logarithms Flashcards
- Probability Mechanics Flashcards
- Math 101: College Algebra Formulas & Properties
- Go to Studying for Math 101