Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
Prepare to deepen your knowledge of symbiotic relationships between organisms. In this set of flashcards you will learn the basics of this branch of ecology, such as what exactly symbiosis means, what a parasite is, and the differences and similarities between the three main types of symbiosis.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseGeneral Studies Science: Help & Review
24 chapters | 338 lessons | 1 flashcard set
- What is a Natural Habitat? - Definition & Habitat Destruction 6:11
- What Is Ecological Balance? - Definition & Importance 3:44
- What is an Ecological Imbalance? - Definition & Explanation 3:54
- What Is Biotic Potential? - Definition & Examples 3:38
- Ecological Niche: Definition & Importance 3:09
- What Is Secondary Succession? - Definition, Examples & Stages 4:36
- K-Selected Species: Definition & Examples 7:25
- Predator in Ecosystems: Definition & Explanation
- Dispersal in Ecology: Definition & Explanation 3:05
- How Birth, Immigration, Emigration & Death Affect Populations 9:00
- Symbiotic Relationships List & Flashcards
- Go to Populations & Relationships in Ecology