Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set reviews the concept of training and performance appraisals. The review covers how to assess training needs in an organization and the various types of employee training programs available. Examples include basic literacy training, interpersonal skills training, and problem-solving training. Performance appraisals are also detailed, and you'll look at the benefits and challenges of appraisal methods. Challenges are addressed with the types of errors that can be made by reviewers, including the examples of central tendency, strictness, and similar-to-me errors. The flashcards also cover the concepts of career stages and career management.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseBusiness 106: Human Resource Management
12 chapters | 112 lessons | 9 flashcard sets
- HR Management Basics Flashcards
- HR Organizational Theories Flashcards
- Job Design & Staffing Flashcards
- Training & Performance Appraisal Flashcards
- Employment Laws & Rights Flashcards
- Labor Relations Flashcards
- International HRM Flashcards
- Issues in HRM Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Business 106