How It Works
- Choose a course: Among our lessons, we offer instruction to high school students preparing for college entrance exams, to college students seeking entrance to graduate school and to college graduates seeking certification.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Each chapter includes videos that illustrate the concepts presented in the lesson.
- Test yourself: You can monitor your progress every step along the way by taking the practice quizzes that accompany each lesson and mirror the questions you'll face on the qualifying exam.
- Get help: Should you find yourself at sea at any point during the lessons, our expert instructors are here to provide guidance and answer your questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- High school students interested in sitting for AP exams
- High school students preparing to sit for SAT or ACT exams
- College students preparing to sit for GRE or MCAT exams
- College graduates preparing to sit for Praxis I or Praxis II exams for teacher certification
- Students investigating financial aid qualifying factors
Why Our Courses Work
- You set your own pace: The speed and intensity of how you approach our courses is your prerogative. One per day or as many as you can fit in is entirely up to you.
- Repeat again and again: You have the option of reviewing any and all material until you feel comfortable with your degree of preparation.
- You get to rehearse before the big show: Our practice problems and quizzes that accompany each lesson serve to let you know what you've learned, what you're in for and how far you have to go.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account