How It Works
- Choose an online teaching certification course: We offer study guides for Praxis tests as well as teacher certification exams administered by states like New York, California, Illinois, Florida and Texas. Select a study guide for the certification exam required where you live and prepare to earn teaching credentials in subjects including social science, English, music, math, science and business education. You'll also find resources for aspiring school guidance counselors.
- Watch informative video lessons: Course content is divided into short, 10-minute video lessons that make it easy to study as many topics at a time as you want.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Chart your course progress by taking lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a practice final exam.
- Ask our experienced instructors for help: Post questions for our instructors if you need help with any of the content, strategies, or processes related to your teacher certification.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Aspiring teachers who'd prefer an online, self-paced study guide
- College graduates who want to review material covered in their teacher education programs
- Certification candidates interested in finding out what's covered on their exam
Why Our Courses Work
- Watch lessons wherever you want: Work towards your teacher certification anywhere you have ten minutes of free time and your mobile device.
- Study at your own pace: The frequency with which you view the lessons and the amount of time it takes you to complete them are entirely up to you.
- Access all of our study guides: If you're applying for teacher certification in a state that requires passing scores on general knowledge or academic skills tests, in addition to tests in your teaching area, use your subscription to study for all of them. You'll have access to every course and study guide we offer.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account