How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer practice and study guides in a variety of certification areas. The material ranges from Early Childhood Education through middle and high school subjects, such as Mathematics, English, Social Studies, Biology and Earth Science.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: All study guides include short video lessons that emphasize areas within your discipline that your particular exam will cover.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: You can monitor your progress through the lessons with practice quizzes that can help you gauge your mastery of the subject matter.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Instructors are always available to guide you through any difficult areas.
Who Our Courses Are For
- New college graduates looking to earn their primary certification
- Established teachers who want to expand the number of subjects in which they are certified
- Teachers who wish to qualify to teach at an additional education level
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn as you earn: Study.com makes it easy for you to prepare for your NES exam while you hold down a job.
- Access multiple courses: The courses cover a vast array of topics, all of which are available to you with a single subscription.
- Your time is your own: You can proceed at your own pace, viewing single or multiple videos in a day and taking a break when you want.
- Pete and repeat: View the same lesson more than once to help you get the gist of it, to help you review or just for your own edification.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account