How It Works
- Choose a course: Our study guide for the Certification Examination for Oklahoma Educators (CEOE) consists of 31 lessons that cover everything from the history and approaches to psychology/sociology to modernization and globalization.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: All lessons in a chapter are bolstered by a short video that clearly illustrates the principles set forth in each lesson.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: By taking the practice quizzes at the end of each lesson, you can keep track of how well you're progressing.
- Our instructors are there help: Should you be troubled by any of the material, our expert instructors can answer all of your questions on psychology/sociology.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- High school students who may be considering majoring in psychology or sociology at the college level
- College students who want to qualify to teach psychology/sociology in Oklahoma
- Students or teachers who want to brush up on general or specific material in the fields of psychology or sociology that is likely to show up on the licensure examination
Why Our Courses Work
- Practice, practice, practice: Due to the large amount of material covered, the practice quizzes at the end of each lesson serve as helpful dry runs before you sit for the exam.
- Reinforce yourself: You have the opportunity to go over the lessons and videos as often as you want so that you can be certain that you understand the material.
- The pace is no race: How readily you grasp the information to your satisfaction is the only factor that determines the speed of your progress. Take your time. Be comfortable. It's your foot on the accelerator.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account