How It Works
- Choose an ILTS course: Our ILTS test-prep courses are designed to help aspiring teachers in Illinois pass their licensing exams. Choose from among more than a dozen courses on school counseling, psychology, music, Earth and space science, physics, history and more.
- Watch fun video lessons: Each course features short, animated videos that entertain as they help you review.
- Test your mastery of course content: Short quizzes can help you decide whether to revisit lesson content or move on to the next chapter. There are also practice final exams useful for determining when you're ready for your ILTS exam.
- Ask for help from our instructors: Our knowledgeable instructors are prepared to answer any ILTS question you might throw at them.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who need to review material covered in their teacher education program
- Students looking for a self-paced course of study
- Students who want an online test-prep resource
Why Our Courses Work
- Access course content at any time: Our self-paced courses make it easy to fit study time into your busy schedule. You can take on one 10-minute video lesson at a time or tackle whole chapters.
- Study wherever you want: If you have a smartphone, tablet or laptop, you don't have to limit your study time to when you're at home. Study materials go wherever you do.
- Track your progress: You can take the multiple-choice quizzes and exams as many times as you need. Courses also include a tracking feature that lets you know how many tests you've passed.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account