How It Works
- Pick your poison:Choose one or more exams for which you'd like to prepare. Our NES study guides cover the basics, pedagogical levels and subject areas.
- Now you see it:Each study guide consists of mini-videos that present the necessary information in a fun and engaging manner.
- Be your own monitor:Through the quiz that's paired with each lesson, you can monitor your progress and see where you might need some remedial work.
- Help is on the way:Should you feel like it, you can always consult our expert instructors who can guide you through any rough spots.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Recent college graduates who want to become certified in states that use the NES exams for licensing purposes
- Teachers who want to become certified at a different level
- Teachers who want to add an area to their certification portfolio
- Teachers from other states that don't have reciprocity with NES states
- Private school teachers who want to become certified to teach in the public school system of an NES state
Why Our Courses Work
- Set your own pace:Participate at your convenience, one video a day or a twenty in a row. It's totally up to you.
- Pick your spots:Because our courses can be accessed by home and all mobile devices, you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- You don't have to watch just once:View and re-view any video as many times as you want. It's your choice to use whatever technique works best for you.
- Mark your progress:By using your personal dashboard, you can see how far you've come and how far you have to go.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account