How It Works
- Choose a course: Find a study guide for the New York State Teacher Certification Examination in your subject area, such as English or music education.
- Watch entertaining video lessons: Prepare for your exam by watching illustrated video lessons that last roughly ten minutes each.
- Take quizzes and practice exams: Check your understanding of course content with multiple-choice quizzes and a practice final exam.
- Study on the go: Use the Study.com Android mobile app to study for your NYSTCE no matter where you are! You can even download video lessons to watch offline. We also have a Study.com iOS mobile app to study for your NYSTCE.
- Get help from our instructors: Our experienced instructors are available to answer any question you might have about your NYSTCE exam.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who want an efficient way to review test materials
- Students who prefer an online form of instruction
- Students interested in finding out what's covered on the exam
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced lessons: Every one of our online lessons can be watched as many times as you need, whether to cement your understanding of certain topics or shore up areas you're unfamiliar with.
- Practice quizzes and tests: Practice quizzes and tests can familiarize you with test question formatting and help you determine when you're ready for your teacher certification exam.
- Progress tracking: Stay focused with a tracking feature that shows you how many quizzes you've passed as well as the percentage of coursework you've completed.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account