How it Works
- Choose a course: We offer informative, straightforward lessons that address every step along the way to becoming a teacher at the early childhood, elementary, middle school, high school and K-12 levels in the State of Oregon.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: The videos that accompany each lesson can layout what you need to know in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Test yourself: At the end of each lesson, you'll find a practice quiz that is designed to help you fully understand the requirements you'll have to meet in order to qualify to teach at the level in which you're interested.
- Use our instructors: Should any problems arise, our expert instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- High school students who think they might want to gear their college program toward teaching
- College students who want to become public school teachers in Oregon
- Students who want to be endorsed to teach a specific subject at an Oregon public school
- Teachers who may want to qualify to teach at another level
Why Our Courses Work
- You set the pace: In order to accommodate your personal time commitments, you can vary the pace at which you pursue our courses.
- This is the real stuff: Our courses don't beat around the bush. They let you know exactly what you'll need in order to qualify for a license to teach at the level you want.
- You have free reign over all the courses: Take the time to investigate all the teaching possibilities in Oregon for which you might qualify.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account