How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer courses on aspects of job enrichment and redesign programs, as well as enrichment programs in life science, world history, U.S. history, physical science and Earth science.
- Watch informative and interesting videos: Our videos are short and to the point, which makes it easy for adults to understand the potential of job enrichment and for middle school students to get a leg up on various subject matters before actually taking the course at school.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Take the quiz paired with each lesson to make sure you've mastered the concept. Use chapter exams to prepare for your tests.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our experts are here to answer your questions about the nature of our job enrichment programs, as well as subject-matter enrichment programs.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who are preparing to enter middle school
- Adults who want to learn about the advantages and potential disadvantages of job enrichment programs
- Adults who want to find out about programs dealing with job redesign, enlargement and rotation
Why Our Courses Work
- You get to set your study schedule: You determine how often you want to watch these lessons. One a day, once a week or in a flurry - it's up to you.
- You always know where you are: Your personal dashboard tracks your progress through the lessons, so that you won't double back over material you've covered, unless you want to. You'll also always be aware of how many more lessons you need to watch.
- Practice makes perfect: The practice quizzes that are provided with each lesson help you to make certain you have a good grasp on the material.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account