How It Works
- Choose a textbook help resource: Our courses can be used to supplement high school textbooks published by the likes of Amsco, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Prentice Hall and McGraw-Hill. Choose from among titles covering such subjects as pre-algebra, geometry, biology, chemistry, Earth science and U.S. history.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Animated videos can bring any textbook chapter to life and give you a better shot at remembering key concepts and terminology.
- See how much you've learned: Take short multiple-choice quizzes included at the end of the lessons or complete chapter tests and a practice final exam to get a more comprehensive overview of how you're doing.
- Get help from our knowledgeable instructors: Our instructors are here to answer all of your course questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students struggling with their high school coursework
- Students who want to work ahead of class assignments
- Students who'd prefer learning through multimedia materials
- Teachers looking for a resource to supplement instruction
Why Our Courses Work
- Study what you want: Instructional videos can be viewed in any order. Find lessons covering the textbook chapters you'd like some extra help with and spend as much time reviewing the material as you need.
- Learn anywhere: Study at home or take the video lessons and quizzes with you on your tablet or smartphone.
- Keep learning: Use your subscription to browse our extensive video library. In addition to textbook help courses, we offer hundreds of test-prep resources and study guides.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account