How It Works
- Choose a TEKS course: Find a TEKS - Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills course that is subject or grade specific. Get help to prepare for exams or supplement classroom learning.
- View short, fun videos: Our brief videos are designed to help you grasp key concepts. They incorporate onscreen graphics that keep you entertained and reinforce the topics being covered.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: We offer lesson-ending as well as course-ending assessments. Test your proficiency and repeat practice tests if you need to.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: We've gathered a group of more than 50 top instructional professionals. They're available to address any questions you might have.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students looking for homework help or subject matter test prep
- Students who prefer learning through engaging videos rather than dry textbooks and study guides
- Teachers or tutors looking for educational materials to develop lessons based on TEKS - Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
Why Our Courses Work
- Easily accessible: Complete courses and watch video lessons on your tablet, cell phone, laptop or desktop computer.
- Self-paced learning: Study at times that are convenient for you. Watch five videos a day or 30. It's completely up to you. Plus, you can pause, stop and repeat videos as often as you'd like.
- Progress tracking: Keep tabs on your learning. Easily see which courses you've completed and which topics you've mastered.
- Take TEKS courses and more: In addition to TEKS - Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills courses, complete lessons for standardized test or college admissions exam prep. Also take courses that can help you earn college credit. Your learning opportunities are endless.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account