How It Works
- Choose a textbook replacement course: Our video lessons can be used to supplement or replace the middle and high school textbooks used in your science, math, English, psychology and history classes. College students and instructors will also find textbook replacement courses for such subjects as business, statistics, abnormal psychology, technical writing, macroeconomics and human geography.
- Watch informative video lessons: Animated video lessons can make learning easier than traditional textbook materials alone.
- Take advantage of practice quizzes and tests: In addition to instructional videos and supplementary text lessons, each course includes lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a practice final exam.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our instructors are available to answer any questions you might have about the coursework.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who'd prefer the convenience of an online textbook
- Teachers looking for materials to supplement instruction
- Administrators trying to reduce textbook costs
Why Our Courses Work
- Expert instruction: Lessons are taught by experienced instructors whose subject-matter expertise can benefit teachers and students alike. Their knowledge combined with classroom instruction can make any topic easier to grasp.
- Multiple learning formats: Self-guided video lessons and their matching transcripts are designed to suit any student's learning style.
- Easy to use: Our course format makes it just as easy for teachers to assign video lessons and quizzes as it does for students to access them.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account