How It Works
- Choose a course: We have hundreds of instructional lessons designed to prepare you for the ACT exam. Focus on one section of the exam or several.
- Watch fun videos: Our entertaining lessons allow you to quickly develop an understanding of ACT topics ranging from punctuation, sentence structure and grammar to exponents, matrices and polynomials.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Throughout your learning, take practice assessments to see how well you're understanding the content. You can do this as often as you'd like until you're sure you've mastered the topics.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: If you feel you have additional questions, you can contact our expert instructors any time.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students preparing for the ACT exam
- High school seniors preparing to apply to college
- Students looking for an alternative to in-person tutoring sessions
- Students who want to absorb exam concepts quickly, but at their own pace
Why Our Courses Work
- Short and engaging videos: Our ACT prep video lessons average eight minutes in length, and they're packed with helpful illustrations and easy-to-follow content.
- Progress tracking: Use your personal dashboard to see which lessons you've completed and what material you've mastered. Log in any time and pick up where you left off.
- Practical lessons from expert instructors: Our team of more than 50 education professionals use real-world scenarios to help ensure that you grasp and retain course concepts.
- Continual learning experience: Get access to all ACT prep courses with an affordable monthly subscription. Log in as many times as you'd like to make sure you're prepared when your test day finally comes. What's more, after you take your ACT exam, come back and complete courses for which you could earn college credit.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account