How It Works
- Choose a course: Browse our catalog of LSAT courses designed for tutoring, help and review, and online prep. Review such topics as essay writing, reading comprehension and grammar.
- Watch engaging video lessons: When it's convenient for you, log in and learn about such topics as minimized and maximized variables, logical reasoning and writing conventions. Each of our videos is short and easy to follow to ensure you understand the topics in one lesson before moving on to the next.
- Assess your knowledge with practice quizzes and exams: Throughout your studies, quiz yourself. You can take our practice assessments as many times as you'd like.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our experienced education professionals are just a click away if you need them.
Who Our Courses Are For
- College students who are interested in applying to law school
- Students who prefer to learn at their own pace
- Students who enjoy learning through visual illustrations
- Students who prefer digital learning versus traditional study guides
- Tutors looking for resources to prep students for the LSAT
Why Our Courses Work
- Short, fun videos: Our LSAT prep videos average eight minutes in length and incorporate instructional graphics and visual learning aids designed to help it all sink in.
- Review your progress throughout the course: Easily see what topics you've already covered and mastered. Just log in to your dashboard, and Study.com tracks the rest.
- Access all LSAT learning topics: Get access to all of these courses and more with one low monthly subscription. Sign in as many times as you'd like to make sure you're prepared when your law school admissions test day finally arrives.
- Experienced instructors who use practical instruction: Our diverse educational team is made up of more than 50 instructors. These professionals use real-world scenarios to help you grasp and retain course concepts.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account