How It Works
- Choose a course: Our courses can help you earn a high school equivalency diploma, complete your homeschool coursework, recover academic credit or prepare for credit-granting exams, such as AP, DSST, UExcel and CLEP tests.
- Watch fun video lessons: Entertaining videos make it easy to walk away from the lessons with a solid understanding of each topic's main ideas.
- Test your understanding of the material: Take lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a practice final exam to see if you have the knowledge needed to earn the high school or college credit you're after.
- Ask our subject-matter experts for help: Leave a question for our instructors if you're struggling with one of the lesson or chapter topics.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who need to retake a course they've failed
- Students trying to earn an affordable form of college credit
- Students interested in taking an online college course
- Adult learners preparing for GED exams
Why Our Courses Work
- Expert instruction: Our informative and engaging video lessons are taught by instructors with several years of experience in their field.
- Practice quizzes and tests: Self-assessments are included throughout each course, so you can pinpoint which topics might benefit from a little extra study time.
- Access to all lessons: Use your subscription to earn as much transfer credit as you want. You'll have access to every course, study guide and test-prep resource we offer.
Affordable College Credit
Take online courses & earn credit transferable to over 2900 collegesCreate an Account