How It Works
- Select a course: Our high school equivalency resources include study guides for adult learners preparing for the math, language arts, social studies and science portions of the GED.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Video illustrations and their matching transcripts can make any topic more approachable.
- Test your understanding of the material: Short quizzes are included at the end of each lesson and chapter. You can also take a practice final exam to see which course topics you've mastered.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Post a question for our instructors if you get stuck on a lesson topic.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Adult learners who'd prefer a self-paced study guide
- Students interested in finding out what's on their exam
- Individuals who need an efficient way to prepare for GED tests
Why Our Courses Work
- Work at your own pace: Spend less time with video lessons covering your strengths and more time developing skills in areas you could use some extra help with. Our modular course format lets you study any topic as much as you need.
- Track your progress: Meet your course completion goals with the help of a personal dashboard that displays the percentage of quizzes you've passed and the number of lessons you've viewed.
- Keep learning: Once you're confident in your ability to succeed in one subject area, get help with all the others. One subscription lets you view every single course and study guide we offer.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account