How It Works
- Choose a homeschool course: We offer homeschool courses for middle and high school students. Choose from among subjects including world history, psychology, English, trigonometry, music, psychology and algebra.
- Assign fun video lessons: Entertaining video lessons make each course topic fun to study and easy to retain.
- Assess students' understanding of course material: Lesson and chapter quizzes are included in each course. You can also assign a practice final exam.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: Our middle and high school teachers are available to answer all of your student's course questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students interested in working ahead
- Students struggling with their homeschool coursework
- Parents looking for resources to supplement instruction
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced instruction: Lessons and quizzes are completely self-guided, which means you can select the pace of instruction suited to your student's skill levels and abilities.
- Multiple learning formats: Our courses include instructional materials to fit anyone's learning style. In addition to short video lessons, you'll find transcripts and supplementary text lessons for students who'd prefer a written format.
- Practice quizzes and tests: Assessments can help determine when your student is ready to move on to the next topic. If your student is struggling, quiz answers link back to video content to help them quickly and easily review lesson material.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account