How It Works
- Choose a course (or courses!): Our elementary school courses and tutorials cover geography, multiplication, mixed numbers and many other subjects.
- Watch engaging video lessons: For each course you select, you'll watch a series of brief video lessons that are designed with real world applications in mind. Best of all, you can watch these lessons on the device of your choosing.
- Test your skills with practice quizzes and exams: The practice tests at the end of our lessons help you assess your knowledge and find any trouble spots that require a bit more study.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our expert elementary schools instructors are dedicated to your success, and they're here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Elementary school students who want flexible tutoring options
- Elementary school teachers seeking fun instructional materials from a trustworthy online resource
- Parents of elementary school students who want to engage in the learning process
- Elementary school students who want to review essential concepts
- Students who want to get ahead
Why Our Courses Work
- Study when and where you want: You're not bound by the classroom anymore! Our videos can be viewed any time you'd like and anywhere that you want, from the library to the comfort of your living room sofa.
- Watch lessons over and over again: There's never a limit to how many times you can watch our lessons. We encourage you to review our materials at your leisure.
- Track your progress: Your personal dashboard lets you see which lessons you've completed and which ones you still need to tackle.
- Get an all-access pass: A single subscription to our site gets you full access to our ever-growing library of courses and tutorials, from world history and mathematics to language arts and beyond. We even have middle school courses for those students who are eager to get ahead of the pack.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account