How It Works
- Find the course for you: Our growing collection of 3rd grade courses covers the most essential topics in mathematics, language arts and more.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our courses include numerous video lessons that are packed with real-world examples and fun, animated characters. Even better, you can watch them wherever and whenever it's convenient for you.
- Test your skills with practice quizzes and exams: Each lesson concludes with a brief quiz that helps you see what you've learned.
- Get help from our expert instructors: We have some of the most knowledgeable 3rd grade teachers in the world, and they're here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- 5th grade students who want to get ahead of the class or need to catch up
- Students who want an exciting multimedia alternative to stale textbooks
- 5th grade teachers seeking supplement materials that can engage their students
- Parents who want to help their 5th graders succeed
Why Our Courses Work
- Lessons geared for the real world: We make sure all of our lessons translate directly to the classroom and beyond. Our instructors are known for their easy-to-understand teaching styles, and they rely on real-world examples to help students master even the toughest concepts.
- Learn at your own pace: You're in the driver's seat! Watch our lessons 24/7, wherever you want, on just about any device you want. Watch 10 lessons in a row, or review 2 minutes of a lesson you already watched.
- Track your progress: Your personal dashboard lets you track what you've learned so far and what you still need to tackle.
- Get access to related courses: With just one subscription, you can explore our entire catalog of courses in just about any grade level, including 4th grade and 5th grade. Want to review 1st or 2nd grade math problems? We've got you covered.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account