How It Works
- Choose a course: Our always-expanding library of 4th grade courses includes language arts, reading, math, social studies and more.
- Watch fun and engaging video lessons: Each course consists of brief insightful video lessons packed with fun, animated characters and real-world examples.
- Test your skills with practice quizzes and exams: Take a practice quiz at the end of each lesson to see how much you've learned and what you might need to give another look.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Follow the lead of our expert 4th grade teachers as they guide you through easy-to-understand lessons, and reach out whenever you need help.
Who Our Courses Are For
- 4th graders who want online learning opportunities that are fun and challenging
- Teachers seeking alternative instructional materials to supplement traditional classroom activities
- Parents who want to provide their 4th graders with a fun way to learn outside of class
- 4th graders who need to catch up with their classmates or want to get ahead
Why Our Courses Work
- Get access to our entire library: Just one subscription unlocks our entire library of courses, study guides and tutorials, with just about every field of study ready and waiting for you to explore. If you want to learn about the ancient Egyptians or dinosaurs, you've come to the right place. We even have classes for 5th graders and up when you're ready!
- Learn at your own pace: Watch our lessons on any device you want, wherever you want, at whatever time is good for you.
- Watch lessons over and over again: We want you to know your subjects inside and out. That's why there is never a limit to how many times you can watch our lessons.
- Track your progress: Your personal dashboard is customized to show which lessons you've completed and which ones still need to be watched.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account