Study.com CEOE Scholarship
The Certification Examinations for Oklahoma Educators (CEOE) program was created to ensure educator candidates have the knowledge and skills needed to teach their chosen subject areas at an entry level in Oklahoma public schools. The program consists of three types of exams: Oklahoma General Education Tests (OGET), Oklahoma Professional Teaching Examinations (OPTE) and Oklahoma Subject Area Tests (OSAT). The OGET is a standalone test, and the OPTE consists of two tests: one for PK-8 and one for 6-12 grade levels. Oklahoma Subject Area Tests cover dozens of subject areas like computer science, dance, English, physics, art and journalism.
No matter which CEOE exam you plan to take, the preparation process can be challenging when considering necessary time, energy and financial commitments. Study.com has created three new scholarships to ease the process. Keep reading to learn more.
Study.com's CEOE Scholarships are available at three prize levels with one winner per level. Each scholarship winner will be notified via email or phone using the address or number provided on the application form. The name printed on the scholarship application will be printed on the winner's check. Individuals who do not win a scholarship will not be notified.
First Prize: $500
Second Prize: $300
Third Prize: $200
Test takers interested in earning a CEOE Scholarship must meet the following requirements. Individuals who do not meet these requirements will not be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must be planning on taking the CEOE by April 1, 2020.
- Applicants must not be a previous Study.com CEOE Scholarship winner.
How to Apply for the CEOE Scholarship
To apply for one of three scholarship awards, eligible test takers must complete and submit a online application form. Each applicant is only allowed to submit one scholarship entry. Questions applicants could encounter when completing the application include the following:
- What are your goals for taking the CEOE?
- What are your professional goals for the future?
- How would winning a Study.com CEOE Scholarship help you?
- What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome while preparing for the CEOE?
CEOE Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for test takers to submit their CEOE Scholarship applications is April 1, 2020. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered for eligibility.
Tips for Application Responses
Filling out the scholarship application may feel like an intimidating process, especially when you're unsure of how best to answer the open-ended questions. To learn more about writing quality application responses, review the following tips:
- Write clearly and concisely: Great application responses are able to clearly convey your professional goals. To ensure your responses are clear and concise, it's good to carefully read and stick to each prompt.
- Don't rush your writing: The prompts provide a fantastic opportunity to reflect on and accurately express your CEOE exam and scholarship ambitions. By taking the time you need to craft each response, you can make sure your thoughts and ideas are expressed in an in-depth manner.
- Be original: We want to learn all about your exam journey and any challenges you've faced. To provide valuable insight into your unique story, we ask that you write completely original responses and avoid plagiarism.
Terms and Conditions
Please view the Terms and Conditions here.
All application materials must be submitted through the online application form. No physical application materials will be accepted. All entry information in connection with this scholarship contest submitted to Study.com become the property of Study.com upon submission.
All applicants will be asked to provide their name and a photograph, which will be used only in the event the applicant wins one of the three prizes.