30 chapters | 479 quizzes
Anti-Federalists: Definition, Views & Leaders - Quiz & Worksheet
Create Your Account To Take This QuizTry it risk-free
Try it risk-free for 30 days. Cancel anytime
Already registered? Log in here for access
1. How many states out of 13 were needed to ratify the Constitution?
2. The greatest concern the Anti-Federalists had against the Constitution was:
Create your account to access this entire worksheet
A Premium account gives you access to all lesson, practice exams, quizzes & worksheets
Access to all video lessons
Quizzes, practice exams & worksheets
Certificate of Completion
Access to instructors
Create an account to get started Create Account
About This Quiz & Worksheet
This quiz and worksheet combo will assess your knowledge of the Anti-Federalists. Things you'll need to know to pass the quiz include who the Anti-Federalists were and what were their main concerns.
Quiz & Worksheet Goals
These assessments will test your knowledge of the following:
- A description of the Anti-Federalists
- How many states were needed to ratify the Constitution
- Why the Anti-Federalists opposed the Constitution
- Where Patrick Henry was from
- George Mason's role in the constitutional convention
- Reading comprehension - ensure that you draw the most important information from the related lesson on the Anti-Federalists
- Critical thinking - apply relevant concepts to examine information about the creation of the Constitution in a different light
- Information recall - access the knowledge you've gained regarding the Constitutional Convention
- Knowledge application - use your knowledge to answer questions about the Anti-Federalists and their concerns
To learn more about this political group, review the corresponding lesson on the Anti-Federalists. This lesson covers the following objectives:
- Describe the Anti-Federalists
- Discuss Anti-Federalist views
- Learn about the leaders of the group
You are viewing quiz Quiz 19 in chapter 5 of the course:
AP US History: Help and Review Course Practice
Ch 1. First Contacts (28,000 BCE-1821 CE):...
Ch 2. Settling North America (1497-1732):...
Ch 3. The Road to Revolution (1700-1774):...
Ch 4. The American Revolution (1775-1783):...
Ch 5. The Making of a New Nation (1776-1800): Help and...
- Creating State Constitutions After the American Revolution Quiz
- The Articles of Confederation and the Northwest Ordinance Quiz
- Weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation and Shays Rebellion Quiz
- The Constitutional Convention: The Great Compromise Quiz
- The Ratification of the Constitution and the New U.S. Government Quiz
- The US Constitution: Preamble, Articles and Amendments Quiz
- The Bill of Rights: The Constitution's First 10 Amendments Quiz
- George Washington and the New United States Government Quiz
- Hamilton and the Federalists vs. Jefferson and the Republicans Quiz
- The French Revolution, Jay Treaty and Treaty of San Lorenzo Quiz
- The Whiskey Rebellion and Battle of Fallen Timbers Quiz
- President John Adams: From Alien and Sedition Acts to XYZ Affair Quiz
- The Five Geographic Regions of Georgia Quiz
- The Land Ordinance of 1785: Definition & History Quiz
- The Meaning of the 4th of July Quiz
- The Presidential Election of 1796 Quiz
- Concurrent Powers: Definition & Examples Quiz
- Abigail Adams: Biography, Facts & Accomplishments Quiz
- Anti-Federalists: Definition, Views & Leaders Quiz
- The Revolution of 1800: Definition & Overview Quiz
- Baron Von Steuben: Quotes, Facts & Biography Quiz
- Yazoo Land Fraud: Definition & Summary Quiz
- The Toleration Act of 1649 Quiz
- Go to The Making of a New Nation (1776-1800): Help and Review
Ch 6. The Virginia Dynasty (1801--1825): Help...
Ch 7. Jacksonian Democracy (1825 -- 1850):...
Ch 8. Life in Antebellum America (1807-1861):...
Ch 9. Manifest Destiny (1806-1855): Help and...
Ch 10. Sectional Crisis (1850-1861): Help and...
Ch 11. American Civil War (1861-1865): Help...
Ch 12. Reconstruction (1865-1877): Help and...
Ch 13. Industrialization and Urbanization...
Ch 14. The Progressive Era (1900-1917): Help...
Ch 15. American Imperialism (1890-1919): Help...
Ch 16. The Roaring 20s (1920-1929): Help and...
Ch 17. The Great Depression (1929-1940): Help...
Ch 18. The US in World War II (1941-1945):...
Ch 19. The World During WWII (1941-1945): Help...
Ch 20. Post-War World (1946-1959): Help and...
Ch 21. The Cold War (1950-1973): Help and...
Ch 22. Protests & Civil Disobedience...
Ch 23. The 1970s (1969-1979): Help and...
Ch 24. The Rise of Political Conservatism...
Ch 25. Contemporary America (1992-2013): Help...
Ch 26. Changes in the Modern United States:...
Ch 27. AP U.S. History: Test-Taking Skills and...
Ch 28. How to Write a Good Essay on Your AP...
Ch 29. Developing and Writing Your AP Exam...
Ch 30. Critical Thinking Skills for AP US...
Explore our library of over 88,000 lessons
Browse by subject