40 chapters | 253 quizzes
1. Which best describes the skeleton of an earthworm?
2. What is a ganglia?
About This Quiz & Worksheet
Invertebrates will be covered via this quiz/worksheet, in addition to their organs and how they procreate. To test what you know, answer questions on subjects like a system that requires a certain environmental condition and the skeleton of an earthworm.
Quiz & Worksheet Goals
Questions on organs and the procreation of invertebrates will assess you on:
- The ganglia
- A circulatory system that is open
- The steady evolution of invertebrates
- Information recall - access the knowledge you've gained regarding ganglia
- Knowledge application - use your knowledge to answer questions about how invertebrates function
- Making connections - use understanding of the concept of invertebrates and how they're connected to a certain evolutionary dictate of their species
For those interested in learning more about invertebrates, we've provided the lesson called Invertebrates: Organ Systems & Reproduction, which is available to you at any time. You'll be reviewing these concepts as you study:
- What an invertebrate is
- How they digest food and excrete waste
- Differences between the circulatory and respiratory processes in vertebrates and invertebrates
- Exoskeleton and endoskeleton of invertebrates
- Their processes of sexual reproduction
- Evolution of Invertebrates: Symmetry & Specialization Quiz
- Invertebrates: Organ Systems & Reproduction Quiz
- Go to Prentice Hall Biology Chapter 29: Comparing Invertebrates