How It Works
- Choose a course: Depending on your educational goal, we have several public speaking course options, including certificate courses, study guides and test prep.
- Watch fun videos: Our short, engaging online lessons allow you to quickly absorb important public speaking topics, such as language and style, speech research and organization, speech delivery and audience analysis.
- Test yourself: At the completion of each lesson, see how well you understood the material. Take quizzes and practice tests as many times as you'd like until you're certain you've grasped the content.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: Our expert instructors are just a click away. They are available to answer any questions you might have.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students preparing for a public speaking event or exam
- Students who would like to supplement their classroom instruction
- Professionals who would like to master the basics of public speaking for career purposes
- Individuals who want a flexible course they can complete on their own schedule
Why Our Courses Work
- Convenience and accessibility: You can access our online content any time you want, from your computer, tablet or phone.
- Progress tracking: Keep tabs on your learning experience. Your personal dashboard lets you see which lessons you've completed and which concepts you've mastered.
- Instructor help if needed: Our expert instructors typically have master's or doctoral degrees in their fields and come with experience designed to help you succeed. They are available to answer any additional questions you might have.
- Continued learning experience: After you become proficient in public speaking, move on to other topics that might interest you. Your affordable monthly subscription gives you access to the thousands of instructional videos and complementary learning tools on our site. See why we have more than 10 million users worldwide.
Easily Master Public Speaking
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account