How it Works
- Choose a course: Our catalog features courses in business communication covering verbal and visual communication concepts. Our courses can improve employee communication skills, provide help with college courses or prepare for class exams.
- Learning is fun with our engaging video lessons: Each study guide consists of a short video lesson that presents business communication concepts in a real-world context.
- Review the concepts with practice quizzes and tests: Test yourself to see if you've mastered the concepts taught in the lessons by taking the quiz at the end of each lesson. Prepare for tests by taking the exams at the end of each chapter.
- Our instructors provide assistance: Get help with your lessons from our expert instructors, who are available to answer your questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Employees seeking job advancement who want to improve their business communication skills
- Teachers seeking resources to teach a specific topic
- Anyone who wants to learn more about business communication concepts
- Students who are behind or need help with class
- Students who want to save on tuition and college expenses
Why Our Courses Work
- Lifelong learning opportunity: In addition to our business communication courses, our library contains a wide variety of courses at all levels. You can take advanced courses or learn a whole new subject under your subscription.
- Our lessons teach for the real world: Our business communication concepts translate to real-world situations, making our courses a valuable resource to employees who are seeking advancement on the job.
- Study anywhere: You can access your lessons on your phone, tablet or computer, so you have your classroom with you wherever you go.
- Learn at your own pace: You set your class schedule, any time of the day or night. Watch one video lesson or twenty; there is no limit on how many lessons you view.
- Track your progress with ease: Your personal dashboard keeps track of completed lessons and lists lessons you need to view, keeping you apprised of your progress.
Easily Master Workplace Communication
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account