How it Works
- Choose a course: We offer courses in introductory information systems and applications, Excel, PowerPoint and a certificate program in information systems and computer applications.
- Watch fun and engaging video lessons: Each chapter consists of a short video lesson with accompanying discussion that brings concepts to life and makes them easy to understand and apply.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each chapter lesson has a quiz that reinforces your understanding of the key concepts. You can use the exams at the end of each chapter to test whether you've mastered the concepts presented.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our expert computer instructors are here to answer your questions about information systems and computer applications.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students who need a flexible self-paced course to learn computer skills and computer applications
- Students looking to test or improve basic computer skills
- Employees who want to improve their computer skills for job advancement
- Individuals who want to obtain certification in computer information systems and computer applications
- Anyone interested in learning new computer skills or improving their proficiency in computer applications
Why Our Courses Work
- Set your own study schedule: You decide when and how you study. You can do one lesson or twenty lessons a day, any time of the day or night.
- Review lessons as often as you need: You have unlimited access to your lessons and courses, so you can watch the lessons and take the quizzes as often as you need to master the concepts.
- Our courses teach for the real world: The concepts you learn are designed to transfer to real-world situations. You can take the concepts you learn in our computer skills courses and apply them directly to your job or schoolwork.
- Track your progress on your dashboard: No guessing how far you have progressed or how much further you have to go. Your personal dashboard keeps track of all progress through your study guide.
- Practice problems and quizzes: You can be sure you master the concepts presented in each lesson by completing the practice problems and taking the relevant quizzes.
Easily Master Computer Skills
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account