How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer economics study guides for several credit-granting examinations, including the AP, CLEP and UExcel exams, as well as the GED Social Studies test, which covers economics. Additionally, prospective economics teachers can access our Praxis II and ILTS study guides, while business professionals can benefit from our certificate program in macroeconomics.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our expert economics instructors use animations and real-world examples to bring a somewhat dry subject to life. Additionally, they break down tough topics into brief, easily digestible lessons, ensuring you understand complex economics concepts.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each of our courses features lesson-based quizzes and whole chapter exams. In many cases, these tests are designed to mimic their corresponding credit-granting exam, so you'll be familiar with the format come test day.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our micro- and macroeconomics instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students preparing for the GED Socials Studies test
- Students prepping for the AP, CLEP, UExcel or another exam that grants real college credit
- Prospective teachers studying for the Praxis II or ILTS
- Business professionals who want to enhance their resume
- Lifelong learners who want to study micro- or macroeconomics
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn at your own pace: Whether you need to quickly prepare for an exam or have more time to study, our courses could be an ideal fit for you. You'll set a study schedule that fits your life and learning style, which means you might complete one lesson a day or a dozen.
- Enhance your resume: Business professionals and others interested in macroeconomics can complete our certificate course in just a few weeks. Employers are certain to notice this achievement on your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Access thousands of lessons: A single subscription gives you the key to courses in English, math, science and other subjects. You can prepare to earn college credit, boost your grades or improve your professional standing.
Easily Master Economics
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account