Find courses in micro- and macroeconomics that you can use to prepare to earn your GED, college credit or teaching certification. Our efficient and effective video lessons are the easiest way to meet your educational and career goals.
How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer economics study guides for several credit-granting examinations, including the AP, CLEP and UExcel exams, as well as the GED Social Studies test, which covers economics. Additionally, prospective economics teachers can access our Praxis II and ILTS study guides, while business professionals can benefit from our certificate program in macroeconomics.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our expert economics instructors use animations and real-world examples to bring a somewhat dry subject to life. Additionally, they break down tough topics into brief, easily digestible lessons, ensuring you understand complex economics concepts.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each of our courses features lesson-based quizzes and whole chapter exams. In many cases, these tests are designed to mimic their corresponding credit-granting exam, so you'll be familiar with the format come test day.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our micro- and macroeconomics instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students preparing for the GED Socials Studies test
- Students prepping for the AP, CLEP, UExcel or another exam that grants real college credit
- Prospective teachers studying for the Praxis II or ILTS
- Business professionals who want to enhance their resume
- Lifelong learners who want to study micro- or macroeconomics
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn at your own pace: Whether you need to quickly prepare for an exam or have more time to study, our courses could be an ideal fit for you. You'll set a study schedule that fits your life and learning style, which means you might complete one lesson a day or a dozen.
- Enhance your resume: Business professionals and others interested in macroeconomics can complete our certificate course in just a few weeks. Employers are certain to notice this achievement on your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Access thousands of lessons: A single subscription gives you the key to courses in English, math, science and other subjects. You can prepare to earn college credit, boost your grades or improve your professional standing.
Easily Master Economics
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account
Economics 102: Macroeconomics
View Lessons (137)
Introduction to Macroeconomics: Help and Review
View Lessons (193)
College Macroeconomics: Homework Help Resource
View Lessons (169)
College Macroeconomics: Tutoring Solution
View Lessons (147)
Praxis Elementary Education - Multiple Subjects (5001): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (490)
Economics 101: Principles of Microeconomics
View Lessons (132)
MTTC Economics (007): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (329)
Praxis Family & Consumer Sciences (5122): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (155)
AEPA Economics (AZ035): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (258)
GED Social Studies: Civics & Government, US History, Economics, Geography &...
View Lessons (226)
Holt McDougal Economics - Concepts and Choices: Online Textbook Help
View Lessons (303)
Economics: High School
View Lessons (215)
GACE Economics (538): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (234)
Macroeconomics Syllabus Resource & Lesson Plans
View Lessons (113)
Focus on Personal Finance: Online Textbook Help
View Lessons (200)
Intro to Economics
View Lessons (211)
VCE Economics: Exam Prep & Study Guide
View Lessons (147)
Teaching Economics Lesson Plans
View Lessons (146)
AP Microeconomics: Exam Prep
View Lessons (116)
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics: Study Guide & Test Prep
View Lessons (117)
Praxis Economics (5911): Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (118)
View High School: Economics
View Lessons (71)
Geography, Government & Economics: Homework Help Resource
View Lessons (156)
Georgia Milestones - Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC: Test Prep &...
View Lessons (292)
ILTS Social Science - Economics (244): Test Practice and Study Guide
View Lessons (340)
No results match your current filter set.
Please revise your filter set to expand
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
Browse by subject