How It Works
- Choose a human resources course: We offer courses and certificate programs in human resources management, organizational behavior and the principles of supervision. You'll also find lessons useful for reviewing introductory management topics.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Brief video lessons make it easy to study the ins and outs of topics like job design, performance appraisals, employee compensation, leadership theory and organizational change.
- See how well you understand the material: Use multiple-choice quizzes and practice tests to determine how much of the lesson material you're absorbing.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our human resources instructors are available to answer all of your course questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students preparing for CLEP, UExcel or DSST exams
- College students looking for a study guide to supplement their coursework
- Professionals trying to develop their managerial skills
Why Our Courses Work
- Study at your own pace: Attempt as many lessons at a time as you want. You can also go back and review video content or re-take the lesson and chapter quizzes as often as you need.
- Learn anywhere: Our online courses can be completed at home or wherever you take your tablet or smartphone.
- Access additional courses: Supplement your human resources lessons with additional business courses on such topics as accounting, economics and marketing. You can also explore an entirely different field of study with the same subscription you use to access your human resources lessons.
Easily Master Human Resources
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account