How it Works
- Choose a course: Our information technology program offers introductory and advanced courses in information technology, CLEP prep and a professional development course for teachers. Some courses offer college credit and most offer a certificate for completion.
- Video lessons, CLEP prep and professional development: Each study guide includes a brief video lesson geared to a specific educational goal, bringing information technology principles to life and making them easy to understand.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each 8 to 10-minute lesson concludes with a quiz, and each chapter concludes with an exam. You can retake the quizzes and exams to ensure you are comfortable that you've mastered the concepts or are fully prepared for your CLEP exam.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Any time you have a problem, our expert information technology instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students preparing for their CLEP exams
- Anyone seeking to begin or enhance his or her information technology skills and knowledge
- Teachers seeking information technology professional development courses for licensure renewal
- Students needing tutorial help with information technology concepts
- Anyone who prefers to learn on his or her own schedule and at their own pace
Why Our Courses Work
- Expand your knowledge: In addition to information technology, we offer courses in tons of other subjects at all levels. Your subscription gives you access to all these courses, so you can take more advanced courses or tackle new subjects.
- A wide array of choices in one location: Within the subject of information technology, you can choose beginning to advanced courses, CLEP and DSST exam preparation, tutorials and professional development courses. Some courses even offer college credit.
- Practice problems and quizzes: Our professionally-designed courses follow a tried-and-true pattern, offering practice problems and quizzes to reinforce the concepts taught in the lesson. You can use these tools to ensure you've mastered the lesson before you proceed to the next lesson.
- Study wherever and whenever you want: Lessons are available on your phone, tablet or computer, so you can take your lessons with you and study no matter where you are, any time of day or night.
- Track your progress: Your personal dashboard tracks your progress, so you can be up-to-date on what you've mastered and what lessons you still need to learn.
Easily Master Information Technology
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account