How It Works
- Choose a course: Our business courses include change management concepts covering the definition of change management, models of change and strategic change management.
- Enjoy your lessons: Our lessons are presented as interesting and informative video lessons that you can watch on any device. Change management concepts are brought to life, making them easy to understand.
- Test your mastery of the concepts presented: Each lesson concludes with a practice quiz, so you can test your knowledge. Each chapter offers a practice exam.
- Ask our expert instructors if you need assistance: Each course you take includes access to our expert instructors who are here to answer your change management questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students seeking business courses for job advancement
- Students who would benefit from self-paced courses that cater to their individual educational needs
- Teachers who need educational resources to teach a specific subject
- Students who need an alternative to in-person tutoring
- Students seeking additional resources to supplement college courses
Why Our Courses Work
- Study anywhere: Because you can view lessons on your phone, tablet or computer, you have your classroom with you wherever you go. Because our lessons are bite-sized, you can squeeze in a class any time you have a few minutes to spare.
- Our lessons teach real-world concepts: Our instructors include examples in their lessons that are designed to anchor the lesson concepts to real-world situations.
- View any course: Your subscription gives you access to all courses in our library. You can take advanced courses or learn a whole new subject.
- Test yourself: Each course includes practice quizzes and chapter exams, so you can make sure you've mastered the concepts before moving on.
- Review lessons you've taken: There is no limit to the number of times you can view a lesson or take a quiz, so you can review change management concepts to your heart's content.
Easily Master Change Management
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account