How It Works
- Choose a lesson: We offer a variety of study guides that address team building concepts, such as trust building, personality theories and dealing with conflict. Our lessons can provide homework help or prepare for exams.
- View easy-to-understand video lessons: Our bite-sized video lessons are perfect for students on the go and can be watched on any device. Team building concepts are brought to life in a fun and engaging fashion.
- Test your mastery of the concepts: Practice quizzes and exams are included so that you can test your knowledge of team building concepts.
- Our instructors are here to help: If you get stuck, our expert instructors are available to answer your questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Employees seeking college courses to improve their team building skills for job advancement
- Teachers looking for resources for their curriculum
- Students who want to earn college credits quickly
- Lifelong learners who want to study team building
- Students who are looking for a course that fits their scheduling needs
Why Our Courses Work
- Set your own study schedule: You control when and how you study. Watch as many video lessons as you want at any time of the day or night.
- Watch video lessons as often as you need: There is no limit to the number of times you can view a video lesson, so you can review team building concepts until you are comfortable that you've mastered the concepts.
- Apply team building lessons to the real world: Our video lessons include examples that help you apply the lesson concepts to real-world situations.
- Access any course that interests you: Your subscription gives you access to all courses in our library. You can study advanced courses or learn a new subject.
- Easily track your progress: Your personal dashboard keeps you up-to-date on your progress, including what lessons and courses you have completed and what lessons still need to be watched.
Easily Master Team Building
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account