How It Works
- Choose a course: Courses are offered in the definition of negotiations, treaties and peace accords, as well as communication and negotiations in conflict resolution in various arenas.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: The short videos in our study guides present concepts in a fun and easy-to-understand manner.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: The practice quizzes that are presented with each lesson give you a chance to test yourself in preparation for your tests.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our instructors can provide answers to any questions you might have.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Individuals seeking to learn how to settle a legal dispute
- Students who want to learn the five steps of the negotiation process
- People who want to learn how negotiations help settle past international face-offs
- Individuals who want to understand how to negotiate between your perceived self and your actual self
- Those who want to learn about the concept of bargaining
Why Our Courses Work
- Take your time: Negotiations can be a lengthy process. Our lessons allow you to take all the time you need to understand the concept of negotiation, as it pertains to your situation.
- Repeat yourself: Negotiable points often need to be repeated. You can watch our lessons over and over until you're comfortable that you have a firm grasp of the subject matter.
- Theory translates easily to reality: Because the negotiation examples used in our lessons are taken from real-life situations, it's easy for you to see how they parallel your circumstances and how you can effectively apply the theories.
- Practice makes perfect: The practice quizzes act as safety valves that monitor the progress of your understanding.
Easily Master Negotiation
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account