How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer a wide range of courses in overall sales theory. Popular courses include Sales Maximization Theory, Accounting for Inventory Sales and Net Sales: Definition & Formula.
- Watch fun and engaging video lessons: Each study guide consists of short, easy-to-understand videos. The similarities and differences between market and sales orientation are laid out in a manner that allows you to assimilate the information quickly and apply it to real-world situations.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Take the quiz paired with each lesson to make sure you've mastered a concept before you move on to the next one.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our expert instructors are here to answer your questions on sales.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students interested in understanding the overall sales process
- Individuals who want to gain knowledge about sales maximization
- Lifelong learners who want to learn about consultative sales
- Individuals who want to learn how to calculate sales revenue
- Students inquisitive about the difference between sales and marketing orientation
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn at your own pace: You have absolute control of when and how you study. You can watch a video a day or twenty in a row.
- Repeat as you wish: There's no limit to how many times you can watch a lesson or take a course. You get to proceed at your own pace, so that you're as comfortable as possible when studying.
- Reality is the key: The examples used by our instructors are taken from real-world situations, so you can immediately see how theory is applied to life.
- Practice problems and quizzes: Each lesson comes with a practice quiz so you can judge your progress.
Easily Master Sales
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account