How It Works
- Choose a programming course: Prepare for credit-granting exams, get ahead in your introductory computing course or enhance your resume with programming courses designed for college students and professionals.
- Watch informative video lessons: Instruction is delivered through entertaining video lessons that last about ten minutes each. You can also access transcripts and links to supplementary text lessons.
- Test your understanding of course content: Lesson quizzes, chapter quizzes and a practice final exam are just a few of the resources at your disposal.
- Ask our experienced instructors for help: Computer science experts are available to answer all of your programming questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students looking for a resource to supplement their introductory computing course
- Students interested in earning an affordable form of college credit
- Lifelong learners who want to learn more about computer hardware and software
Why Our Courses Work
- Visual instruction: Illustrated video lessons can make computer programming concepts easier to understand than textbooks or lecture notes alone.
- Quizzes and practice tests: The quizzes and practice final exam included with each course can help you determine whether or not you're absorbing the lesson material.
- Thousands of lessons: Supplement your programming coursework with additional lessons. Your subscription also gets you access to courses on subjects including business, the humanities, English, math and science.
Easily Master Programming
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account