How It Works
- Choose a literature course: Choose from among English and American literature courses and study guides designed for middle and high school students as well as college students, adult learners and teachers.
- Watch entertaining video lessons: Video lessons give you a brief synopsis of important works of literature, while also helping you understand key themes and literary devices.
- Test your understanding of course material: Multiple-choice quizzes are included at the end of each lesson. You can also take chapter tests and a practice final exam.
- Get help from our literature instructors: Our experienced instructors are happy to answer all of your literature questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- High school students taking AP courses or SAT subject tests
- College students who want to test out of introductory courses
- College graduates preparing for teacher licensing exams
- Teachers looking for resources aligned with Common Core standards
- Anyone interested in earning a certificate of completion in literature
Why Our Courses Work
- Modular course format: You can view course chapters and lessons as many times as you want, whether to go back and refresh your memory of key turning points in a work of fiction or review the poem you're currently discussing in class.
- Expert instruction: Our knowledgeable instructors explain literary movements and author biographies in a way that can help you take on any work of literature.
- Practice quizzes and tests: Get some help memorizing literary terms by taking the multiple-choice quizzes and practice final exams. You can access them as many times as you need.
- Course tracking: See which lessons you've watched and view your quiz scores with a personal dashboard that displays your course progress.
Easily Master Literature
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account