How It Works
- Choose a reading course: Use our courses to get ready for exams that assess your reading comprehension skills. We offer study guides for the TOEFL iBT, PPST reading, Praxis reading and GED language arts tests.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Illustrated video lessons explain reading strategies in a way that makes them easy to put into practice.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: See how much your reading comprehension skills have improved by taking lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a practice final exam.
- Get help from our experienced instructors: Ask our reading instructors any question about course content.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Non-native English speakers preparing for the TOEFL iBT
- Applicants to teacher education programs
- Prospective teachers studying for state licensing exams
- Adult learners getting ready for the language arts portion of the GED
Why Our Courses Work
- Flexible learning formats: Our online courses are completely self-paced. Plus, you can view the lessons as many times as you need to feel comfortable with course material.
- Self-checking quizzes: Quiz answers link back to corresponding video content, so you can easily review topics you're struggling with.
- Progress tracking: Find out exactly which lessons you've viewed and see which quizzes you've passed with a tracking feature that can help you meet your course completion goals.
- Unlimited access: Use your subscription to access our other courses and study guides. We have resources that can help you get ahead in your high school classes, earn college credit or prepare for college admissions exams.
Easily Master Reading
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account