How It Works
- Choose a writing course: You'll find college composition and technical writing courses in addition to teacher resources for middle and high school students. We also offer Praxis and PPST study guides for aspiring teachers and continuing education courses for adult learners.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Build your writing skills one lesson at a time with short instructional videos that make any topic easy to manage.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Get feedback on your progress by taking the lesson and chapter quizzes included in all of our courses. You can also take a practice exam whenever you're ready.
- Ask our knowledgeable writing instructors for help: Our instructors are available to answer all of your writing-related questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Middle and high school students falling behind in their writing courses
- Prospective teachers preparing for PPST or Praxis tests
- Adult learners studying for the GED's language arts section
- Teachers interested in resources aligned with Common Core standards
- Working professionals who want to develop their composition skills
Why Our Courses Work
- View what you want: Our modular course format makes it easy to view the lessons and go back to them when you're working on an essay or paper of your own.
- Track your progress: Stick to your study plan with the help of a personal dashboard that displays the number of lessons and quizzes left to be completed.
- Keep learning: Supplement your writing coursework with lessons on English literature and reading comprehension. Your subscription allows you to view these courses and any others we offer.
Easily Master Writing
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account