How It Works
- Select a Spanish course: Learn a second language with our online Spanish courses. Instructors can help you study the verbs and vocabulary terms used to discuss days and dates, international politics, Spanish social life and more.
- Watch informative video lessons: Short, illustrated video lessons make it easy to retain vocabulary terms or work on your comprehension skills.
- Test your Spanish language skills: Take the multiple-choice quizzes included with each lesson or try your hand at chapter quizzes and a practice final exam.
- Get help from our knowledgeable instructors: Spanish language experts are available to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students who would benefit from visual instruction
- Students looking for a self-paced course of study
- Students who want a resource to supplement their Spanish coursework
Why Our Courses Work
- Comprehension activities: In addition to multiple-choice quizzes, our foreign language courses include comprehension activities in which you'll get to read or listen to passages and answer brief questions to see how well you understand the material.
- Audio and visual materials: Video lessons and their matching transcripts allow you to both see and hear the vocabulary terms you're learning, so you can master the proper pronunciation and spelling.
- Modular course format: Need to take another look at verb conjugations? Having some trouble with Spanish interrogatives? Our course format allows you to skip ahead or go back to lessons and watch them as many times as you want.
Easily Master Spanish
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account