How It Works
- Choose a world history course: Our course offerings include DSST, UExcel and Praxis test-prep courses as well as study guides for middle and high school students. You'll also find college courses and certificate programs for individuals who'd like to continue their education.
- Watch fun video lessons: Take on subjects like world conflicts and Western European history, one entertaining, 10-minute video lesson at a time.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Lesson quizzes, chapter tests and practice final exams provide you with plenty of opportunities to see how much you've learned.
- Ask our world history instructors for help: Our experienced instructors are available to answer all of your world history questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Middle and high school students who want to earn better grades
- Students preparing for high school exit exams or college admissions tests
- College students trying to earn general education course credits
- Aspiring history teachers studying for state licensing exams
- Lifelong learners interested in improving their history knowledge
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn anywhere: Short video lessons and an online format allow you to fit in some study time whenever it's convenient for you. You can even access course materials on your phone or tablet.
- Get expert instruction: Our history instructors have the teaching experience needed to help you meet your educational or career goals.
- Track your progress: Your personal dashboard keeps track of which videos you've viewed as well as your quiz scores for every single lesson.
Easily Master World History
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account