How It Works
- Choose a music course: High school students, college students, aspiring teachers and music enthusiasts will all find a music course suited to their academic and career goals.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Our illustrated video lessons also include sound recordings to help you recognize the defining features of various musical styles and eras.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Lesson and chapter quizzes are included throughout each course. There's also a practice final exam you can take at any point during your studies.
- Get help from our music instructors: Our experienced instructors are here to answer all of your music-related questions.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- High school students taking AP courses
- College students trying to earn alternative course credits
- Prospective music teachers preparing for state licensing exams
- College students and professionals who want to supplement their education
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-guided instruction: Skip ahead or go back to individual chapters and lessons as often as you'd like. Our modular course format makes it easy to access the content you want to view or review.
- Practice quizzes and tests: Multiple-choice quizzes and practice tests can help determine when you're ready for your credit-granting exam, professional licensure test or final.
- Progress tracking: Take a look at your individual quiz scores and find out how many of the lessons you've completed with a course tracking feature.
Easily Master Music
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account