How it Works
- Choose a course: We offer college-level courses in health and nutrition, which include lessons that can prepare you for the DSST Here's to Your Health and UExcel Science of Nutrition exams. Prospective teachers might want to complete our Praxis II Health Education or TExES Health EC-12 study guides, while exercise and fitness professionals and lifelong learners might be interested in our principles of health and nutrition certificate programs.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our expert health and nutrition instructors address components of exercise programs, prevention and treatment of fitness injuries, and nutrients that support physical activity. They utilize animation and graphics, in addition to real-world examples, to bring these topics to life.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each course includes lesson-based quizzes and more comprehensive chapter-based exams so you can gauge your knowledge throughout the course.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our health and nutrition instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students preparing for the DSST, UExcel or another credit-granting exam
- Prospective health teachers prepping for the Praxis II or TExES Health EC-12
- Exercise and fitness professionals looking to enhance their resume
- Lifelong learners who want to study exercise and fitness
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced learning: You can complete our exercise and fitness lessons on your own schedule, planning around your classes, work schedule and family obligations. You might opt to watch a single lesson each day or a dozen; it's totally your choice!
- Boundless learning environment: You can watch our video lessons from anywhere, as long as you have an Internet connection. With a laptop, tablet or cell phone, your learning environment could be your living room, favorite coffee shop on even the bus or subway.
- Unlimited access: Thousands of lessons in English, math, science and other subjects will be available to you with just one subscription! Use these courses to earn college credit, ace your tests or boost your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Easily Master Exercise and Fitness
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account