How It Works
- Choose a statistics course: Use our statistics courses to earn college credit or study topics like statistical sampling and probability distributions for your own self-enrichment purposes. We also offer a resource to help high school math teachers supplement their curriculum.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Video lessons include plenty of sample illustrations to help you understand the various ways data is represented.
- Test your understanding of course material: Self-checking practice quizzes and tests are included throughout each course. There's also a practice final you can take at any time.
- Get help from our statistics experts: Post questions for our experienced instructors if you come across a lesson you're having trouble with.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students trying to excel in their statistics classes
- Students interested in earning an alternative form of college credit
- Lifelong learners who'd like to improve their statistics knowledge
- Teachers looking for resources to teach Common Core math standards
Why Our Courses Work
- Practice quizzes and tests: Take practice quizzes and tests as many times as you want until you fully understand the material.
- Expert instruction: Our instructors use real-world examples to make statistics concepts more approachable.
- Access to all courses: Take a look at precalculus and calculus courses or apply your statistics knowledge to our economics and quantitative analysis lessons. One subscription gets you access to these and every other course we offer.
Easily Master Statistics
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account