How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer a college-level educational psychology course and a CLEP Educational Psychology study guide that can provide the resources you need to earn real college credit. Additionally, education professionals can benefit from our educational psychology certificate program.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Explore cognitive and behavioral perspectives in educational psychology, among other topics, through our brief but thorough video lessons. These lessons can be accessed with a laptop, tablet or cell phone, so you can choose a study spot that's convenient for you.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Gauge what you've learned about educational psychology through lesson-based quizzes and whole chapter exams.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our educational psychology instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students prepping for the CLEP or another exam that grants college credit in educational psychology
- Education professionals who want to enhance their resume
- Lifelong learners who want to study educational psychology
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced learning: Our educational psychology courses can be completed at a pace that's convenient for you, whether that means you take several classes a day or just a few each week.
- A quick resume boost: Education professionals and others interested in educational psychology can complete our certificate course in less than two weeks. Employers who see this achievement on your resume or LinkedIn profile will have proof of your educational psychology knowledge as well as your commitment to continuing education.
- Access to thousands of lessons: With a single subscription, you can prepare to earn college credit in English, math, science and other subjects. Our thousands of video lessons can help you meet your educational and professional goals or just learn about topics that interest you.
Easily Master Educational Psychology
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account