How It Works
- Select a course: Choose a course that suits your needs. We have study guide and test prep courses, courses designed for you to earn college credit and those that can culminate in you earning a pathophysiology certificate.
- Watch short video lessons: We have hundreds of video lessons on topics specific to the field of pathophysiology, most of which average eight minutes in length. Explore diseases or injuries that can affect different bodily systems as well as learn about clinical test results.
- Assess yourself: After each lesson, you'll have the chance to take a practice quiz, and at the end of each course, you'll be able to take a final practice test. What's more, you can take these as often as you'd like.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Though our lessons are designed for optimal learning, we know questions sometimes come up when you're learning a new topic. Because of this, our experienced instructors are available to provide help any time.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students who would like to earn college credit in pathophysiology quickly and affordably
- Students who need help or practice in pathophysiology and want an alternative to tutoring
- Students who want a flexible, self-paced course
- Teachers who are looking for subject-specific resources
Why Our Courses Work
- Convenient and accessible: Sign in easily with your laptop, tablet or phone. You can log in and start studying any time that works best for you. Watch as many videos as you like, as often as you want.
- Engaging video lessons: Our lessons are designed to be concise and compelling so that you can easily retain important information. Each video has relevant graphics, linking fun and memorable images to key content.
- Instructors who use practical examples: Our pathophysiology instructors know what works best when it comes to learning. In their lessons, they use real-world situations, making for a more tangible learning experience.
- Continued learning opportunities: Your low monthly subscription means you have access to more than just pathophysiology lessons. Browse our vast library of lessons and courses on related subjects, such as biology, anatomy, physiology, genetics and microbiology, or other topics that interest you.
Easily Master Pathophysiology
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account