How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer middle school, high school and college courses in a variety of Earth sciences, including astronomy, weather and climate, and physical geology. Our courses can prepare you for several college credit-granting exams, including the CLEP, DSST and UExcel, as well as the NY Regents high school exit exam.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our expert instructors have developed effective, efficient video lessons that incorporate graphics and animations to help keep you engaged as you learn about Earth science.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Take the quizzes and exams that accompany each course to make sure you've fully absorbed the presented information.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our Earth science instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- High school students preparing for exit exams
- Students who need to earn quick college credits
- Prospective teachers prepping for state certification exams
- Professionals seeking to boost their resume or LinkedIn profile
- Lifelong learners who want to explore Earth science
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced learning: You can watch a single video each day or binge-watch dozens of lessons over the course of a weekend. Your study schedule is completely up to you!
- Multiple viewing options: Choose your learning device, whether it's a laptop, tablet or cell phone. With a reliable internet connection, you can study from the comfort of home or complete your courses on the go.
- Thousands of available lessons: A Study.com subscription gives you access to thousands of online video lessons in dozens of subjects. Take advantage of our courses and certificate programs, and you could potentially save thousands of dollars on your college education!
Easily Master Earth Science
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account