How It Works
- Choose a course: High school students can choose from our study guide for the Living Environment NY Regents Exam, as well as test prep courses for the AP Environmental Science, DSST Environment and Humanity, and UExcel Weather and Climate tests, which lead to college credit. We also offer study guides for prospective teachers, including the ILTS Science - Environmental Science and Praxis II Environmental Education exams. Professionals in the field might benefit from our certificate programs in weather and climate science as well as environmental science.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our bite-sized videos use animations and graphics to bring environment and ecology topics to life. Additionally, our expert environment and ecology instructors incorporate real-world examples to make this topic more relatable.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Assess your knowledge of the environment and ecology through lesson-based quizzes and chapter-based exams.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our environment and ecology instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- New York high school students who need to review for the Living Environment Regents Exam
- High school and college students preparing for the AP, DSST, UExcel or other credit-granting exams in environmental science
- Prospective teachers prepping for the ILTS or Praxis II in environmental science
- Environment and ecology professionals looking to enhance their resume
- Lifelong learners who want to find out more about the environment and ecology
Why Our Courses Work
- Extreme flexibility: Watch our courses at a time and place that's convenient for you. Sneak in a single lesson on your bus ride to work, or curl up with a full chapter while you drink your Saturday morning coffee.
- Availability on multiple platforms: You can access our videos via laptop, tablet or cell phone. So with an Internet connection, you can create your own virtual classroom practically anywhere.
- Access to thousands of lessons: A single subscription is your key to courses in English, math, science and numerous other subjects! Take advantage of all we have to offer to earn college credit, improve your grades or add skills to your resume.
Easily Master Environment & Ecology
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account